Idea exchange is where everybody can place enhancement requests for Ex Libris’ products.
You can also look at the latest entries (RSS feed would be great) or the ones with the most votes.
You get 25 votes per product and can give 3 votes per idea. Here are mine for Primo:
- Mark recent changes on documentation pages
- Favicon needs to be stored outside of /img
- Version control system
- Better Primo VE menu link options – opening external links in a new tab is bad UX
- Allow more than 6 links before cutting off
- Fix problem that ‘Available in libraries’ isn’t working correctly in consortia
- Wrong library facets that stem from the ‘related holdings’ part – which may be suppressed from display
- Remove field 655 from the subject facet
- Ability to run a real blank blank search with facets visible (follow up of this)
- Enable search and browse for item call numbers, not only holdings.
Result list / brief display
- Changing number of titles should not jump to top of page
- 3 FRBR list should show titles that contain the searched terms first
- [added vote to get notified of replies FRBR in Primo BO]
- Allow patrons to disable FRBR + disable FRBR in advanced search
- Display item policy in item record – under review
- get rid of disturbing hover texts in Get It and active filters
- Differenciate display of GetItOther depending on search scope slot
- Physical item sort routine: allow distinction between journals (newest first) and monographes (sort by enumeration)
- Number and sort the volumes in multi-volume works -> follow up
Placing a borrowing or copying request
Maybe there’s something listed that you also find worth voting for?
Idea exchange also has a search function, but that’s only working for single search terms in my experience.