Idea exchange is where everybody can place enhancement requests for Ex Libris’ products.
You can also look at the latest entries (RSS feed would be great) or the ones with the most votes.
You get 25 votes and can give 3 votes per idea. Here are mine:
- Better Primo VE menu link options – opening external links in a new tab is bad UX
- More options for Collection discovery images
- Facet ‘Other libraries’ should be customizable like the other facets
- Campus facet
- Provide option to ‘View All’ authors in the author facet
- Improve usability of exclude/include facet options
- Drag/drop results facets
- Add ‘Available now’ as a facet
- Add library location to advanced search options
- Ability to run a real blank blank search with facets visible (follow up of this)
- Disable FRBR as default (same post as Allow patrons to disable FRBR)
Result list / brief display
- 3 votes for Allow patrons to disable FRBR
- Sticky sort order
- Combining searches from search history into a new search
- Search within results
- Allow libraries to configure the brief record display with more flexibility
- Configuring brief display for different formats
- Work with additional batches of 50 records after the first set of 50
- Put useful data into the RSS feeds
- Display item policy in item record
- Add a popup window and/or link to additional library information (address, opening hours etc.)
- Improve navigation behaviour for contextual relationships
- An option to move the send-to section in Primo VE
- get rid of disturbing hover texts in Get It and active filters
Maybe there’s something listed that you also find worth voting for?
Idea exchange also has a search function, but that’s only working for single search terms in my experience.