Idea exchange is where everybody can place enhancement requests for Ex Libris’ products.
You can also look at the latest entries (RSS feed would be great) or the ones with the most votes.
You get 25 votes per product and can give 3 votes per idea. Here are mine for Primo:
- New customization package = force browser cache refresh
- Mark recent changes on documentation pages
- Favicon needs to be stored outside of /img
- Better Primo VE menu link options – opening external links in a new tab is bad UX
- Allow more than 6 links before cutting off
- Facet ‘Other libraries’ should be customizable like the other facets
- Improve usability of exclude/include options
- Drag/drop results facets
- Fix problem that ‘Available in libraries’ isn’t working correctly in consortia
- Wrong library facets that stem from the ‘related holdings’ part – which may be suppressed from display
- Add library location to advanced search options
- Ability to run a real blank blank search with facets visible (follow up of this)
- Enable search and browse for item call numbers, not only holdings.
Result list / brief display
- Add very compact display option, 1 row per title
- Configuring brief display for different formats
- Changing number of titles should not jump to top of page
- Display item policy in item record
- get rid of disturbing hover texts in Get It and active filters
- Let patrons collapse elements of the full title display
- Add ‘Show more’ / ‘Show less’ to details
- Differenciate display of GetItOther depending on search scope slot
- Physical item sort routine: allow distinction between journals (newest first) and monographes (sort by enumeration)
Maybe there’s something listed that you also find worth voting for?
Idea exchange also has a search function, but that’s only working for single search terms in my experience.