Idea exchange is where everybody can place enhancement requests for Ex Libris’ products.
You can also look at the latest entries (RSS feed would be great) or the ones with the most votes.
You get 25 votes per product and can give 3 votes per idea. Here are mine for Primo:
- Better Primo VE menu link options – opening external links in a new tab is bad UX
- Facet ‘Other libraries’ should be customizable like the other facets
- Improve usability of exclude/include options
- Drag/drop results facets
- Fix problem that ‘Available in libraries’ isn’t working correctly in consortia
- Add library location to advanced search options
- Ability to run a real blank blank search with facets visible (follow up of this)
- Enable search and browse for item call numbers, not only holdings.
Result list / brief display
- Add very compact display option, 1 row per title
- Sticky sort order
- Combining searches from search history into a new search
- Search within results
- Allow libraries to configure the brief record display with more flexibility
- Number and sort the volumes in multi-volume works; under review
- Display item policy in item record
- Add a popup window and/or link to additional library information (address, opening hours etc.)
- get rid of disturbing hover texts in Get It and active filters
- Let patrons collapse elements of the full title display
- Add ‘Show more’ / ‘Show less’ to details
- Differenciate display of GetItOther depending on search scope slot
Maybe there’s something listed that you also find worth voting for?
Idea exchange also has a search function, but that’s only working for single search terms in my experience.