Triggertrap mobile app and mobile dongle with cable for Nikon D5100.
- set to M
- choose shutter speed and f-stop *
- lens on manual focus
- focus manually
- burst mode / continous mode
- Click on the sliders icon next to the title Triggertrap
- Outputs -> Nikon Manual Focus or Universal Manual Focus (both work) -> Done
- Cable Release: use P or B to test your setup
- use T to trigger the burst mode – stop it by pressing T again
- Shutter and Focus must both be on, although you don’t use focus
- * on the display you see “your camera must be in Bulb mode‘ – this is simply not true. You can set the shutter speed you want.
- you can turn screen dimming off, but not from within the app: go to the phone’s settings, choose Triggertrap -> disable screen dimming -> On